SociocognitivistSociocognitivist

Main News Audio Reviews Stats

[KK] Hentai Madness 42 [KK] Hentai Madness 42

Interesting

Pretty good production value . . . by backwards sickle and hammer, does that imply you're a Trotskyist? Just curious.

CommunistOwl responds:

No, the background image is a lot bigger, and on the other top corner it has the symbol in the right direction

Naruto Badger Parody Naruto Badger Parody

Well ...

The animation is basic. The audio is horrible. I don't understand upon what merit this would be considered a parody, since it isn't even close to being funny. You certainly get no points for effort. But I'll give you "2" since this is your first time, even if you failed magnificently... Best wishes for the future! lol.

Pencilmation #5 Pencilmation #5

Exquisite..

Beard wars. Nice concept.

Little Wheel Little Wheel

Very, very smooth!

This deserves nothing less than a mark of excellence in all areas!

Space and Time Together Space and Time Together

I think this sounds fair...

It's pretty basic, but you know what? It's a nice composition. Your beats are all well placed. What program are you using?

No Future (Intro) No Future (Intro)

Excellent..!

This is a very well put together piece. It breaks a lot of the common electro-rock standards. My constructive criticism is try to flesh out the bass a little and bring it more to the front of the sound. But this is a great piece nonetheless!!

Kosmiker responds:

Yes, I recon the bass is a bit smashed and guitar might also need some equalizing.

Thank you for the review, very appreciated!

'Fahrrad' 'Fahrrad'

not sure

Not sure I'm digging the really muted lead ... you might turn up the trebble just a hair..

Feliksbalzer responds:

I'll think about that. Thanks for the critique, really!