SociocognitivistSociocognitivist

Main News Audio Reviews Stats

Space and Time Together Space and Time Together

I think this sounds fair...

It's pretty basic, but you know what? It's a nice composition. Your beats are all well placed. What program are you using?

No Future (Intro) No Future (Intro)

Excellent..!

This is a very well put together piece. It breaks a lot of the common electro-rock standards. My constructive criticism is try to flesh out the bass a little and bring it more to the front of the sound. But this is a great piece nonetheless!!

Kosmiker responds:

Yes, I recon the bass is a bit smashed and guitar might also need some equalizing.

Thank you for the review, very appreciated!

'Fahrrad' 'Fahrrad'

not sure

Not sure I'm digging the really muted lead ... you might turn up the trebble just a hair..

Feliksbalzer responds:

I'll think about that. Thanks for the critique, really!

_Aubri's Song_ _Aubri's Song_

Very Dolbyian (rockin', man)...

I'm really digging this. The samples are reminiscent of the song "Screen Kiss" by Thomas Dolby. It's a beautiful and elegant little piece you have composed here!

vanguard182 responds:

thanks man, i can't say i'm familiar with Thomas Dolby, but i'm definitely going to check it out now that you mention him. i'm glad you liked it, and thanks again for the kind words

Warped Space Warped Space

nice..

Almost has a synthpop/new wave sound ... nice job being a little out of the ordinary in terms of trance and dance music! 9/10

Kloudtana responds:

Thanks a lot!

[D106] Wipeout [D106] Wipeout

Pretty damned good

Technically it's superb. But as far as originality goes I'm going to say this doesn't exactly step out of the basic trance beat setup. But that isn't the point, it's still a great composition. 8/10

dreadnought106 responds:

Thanks. By controversial I should have said- controversial to me! I didnt really want to do a breakbeat trance or anything like that so I thought I start with a generic beat but concentrate on the transitions. Thanks for the review! Its much appreciated!

-Dreadnought106